Our Environmental Policy
We are continually exploring innovative new ways to reduce our environmental footprint.
Our focus is to manage our operations so they produce the highest quality products and services in an environmentally sustainable and socially responsible manner. We are committed to:
- Continually seeking to understand our environmental impacts on the air, water, soil, forest ecosystem, and local communities.
- Actively working with our employees and contractors to continuously improve our environmental performance.
- Meeting or exceeding relevant environmental legislation and regulations.
- Meeting the requirements of organizations and associations to which we belong.
- Educating our employees and contractors about environmental concerns, their environmental responsibilities, and our own policies and best practices. And encouraging them to become environmental advocates.
- Promoting and investing in research to determine new and better ways to manage our business, to address ecological concerns, and to improve use of our resources.
- Cooperating with efforts to raise public awareness about environmental issues and initiating these efforts in relation to our own business.
Through these efforts, we are using our resources to provide economic opportunity for today's generation, while respecting the natural environment for the benefit of future generations.