Quality You Can Build On Since 1882
For over 130 years, our customers have appreciated our commitment to quality lumber products, strong relationships, and service reliability. Hardwood, softwood (SPF), pine and cedar – our finished wood products are consistently on grade and dependable.
- Northern Hardwood - Irving hardwoods come from Atlantic Canada and are among the finest in the world. Our products range from value-added to kiln-dried hardwood. We provide custom services like width, length, color sorts and custom grading to NHLA standards.
- Softwood (SPF) - Softwood is a fine choice for construction or home improvement projects. Each board of lumber we produce meets the highest industry standards for lumber grade.
- Eastern White Pine - Irving Eastern White Pine is highly recognized as the natural choice where warmth, character and quality are preferred for everlasting interior and exterior applications.
- Eastern White Cedar - We specialize in Eastern White Cedar - the natural alternative to pressure treated wood. Its beauty, practicality and natural resistance to decay and insect damage makes it perfect for outdoor applications.
- Transportation and Logistics - We can provide trucking, rail, rail siding and cross docking as well as vendor managed inventories and demand forecasting.
Please visit www.jdirvinglumber.com for more details.