RST and Sunbury are looking for truck drivers and owner operators.
January 6, 2014 (Saint John, NB): Join one of the most diversified transportation companies in Canada. RST and Sunbury are continuously growing their operations, so they require both company drivers and owner operators. Sunbury’s flatbed division is expanding into the New England market, and RST’s chemical division continues to grow.
RST and Sunbury drivers and owner operators are professional in every sense of the word. Recognized by the industry, they have earned one of the safest operating records on the road today.
You’ll benefit from an extensive training program when you join their team. They have full-time trainers to update you on safety, defensive driving, and computer usage. In addition, a reorientation program is in place to support drivers in the maintenance and enhancement of their skills.
As an RST or Sunbury driver and/or owner operator, you’ll enjoy the positive experience of being part of the J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) family of companies dedicated to making a contribution to the community as well as the environment.
RST Sunbury offers:
• Broker purchase programs- preferred pricing
• Servicing in Canada and the United States
• Flexibility to meet all lifestyle demands
• Excellent home time
• Specialized training, excellent wages and benefits
• The freight to keep you moving
• Protected fuel cap in the face of rising fuel costs
• Strong focus on employee development, growth, and internal promotions
We look forward to talking to you about your RST or Sunbury driving career. Apply today by submitting your resumé at www.JDIJobs.ca