Career Track: Not your typical entry-level job.
Let us kick-start your career!
We’re a team of 15,000 focused on innovation and continuous improvement. We’re developing the next generation of leaders. And we have ample opportunities for you; in the next three years we’re forecasted to fill almost 7,900 jobs across all levels in the organization. The goal of our Career Track program is to recruit and grow new grads with leadership potential.
Career Track Candidates can expect:
- challenging, high profile work
- a mentor
- connection to our organization’s leaders
- opportunity to determine your career path
- flexibility to try different areas of business
- company investment in your continued education: training, professional development with opportunity for external courses, professional designations, MBA
Applicants must demonstrate:
- strong academic performance
- proven leadership in athletic, school or community pursuits
- graduating in December of 2016 or spring of 2017 from a university undergraduate program in:
Engineering & Science
Business, Communications, & Arts (Supply Chain, General, HR, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, & Operations Management)
Food and Agriculture Business
Crop, Horticulture & Turfgrass Sciences
Apply & share this opportunity with a young leader or connect with us at an upcoming career fair:
Dalhousie University Financial Services Networking Event
September 14, 2016
5:00 PM- 7:00 PM
Saint Mary's University Business School Career Fair
September 16, 2016
11:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Halifax Career Fair - Cunard Centre
September 27, 2016
10:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Université de Moncton Career Fair
September 28, 2016
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
University of New Brunswick, Fredericton Career Fair
September 29, 2016
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Mount Allison University Career Fair
October 5, 2016
10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Please apply online by October 16, 2016.
We appreciate your interest in our company however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.