This winter, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) is pleased to welcome over 70 co-op students across our operations. We have students joining us from the following 18 institutions:
- New Brunswick Community College (NBCC)
- Memorial University
- Marine Institute of Memorial University
- Dalhousie University
- University of New Brunswick Fredericton (UNBF)
- University of New Brunswick Saint John (UNBSJ)
- University of Waterloo
- St. Francis Xavier University (STFX)
- Mount Allison University
- Saint Mary's University
- Acadia University
- University of Windsor
- University of British Columbia
- McGill University
- Clarkson University
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- State University of New York at Canton (SUNY Canton)
- State University of New York at Geneseo (SUNY Geneseo)
Elvardo Pinder from The Bahamas is studying Mechanical Engineering at Dalhousie University. This is his first time in New Brunswick and he will be spending his work term at the Irving Tissue Mill in Saint John. "I am looking forward to networking, learning what is going on at the facility, learning how tissue is made, and enjoying my time there with the team," said Elvardo.
Meet some of the students joining us this winter by watching the video below:
Rebecca Larkin is joining us this term from the University of New Brunswick. "I am looking forward to being surrounded by people who are willing to help me learn. This is my first co-op term so I will be learning lots," says Rebecca, who is a part of our Woodlands Accounting team this winter.
Between 2018 & 2020, JDI forecasts welcoming over 2,500 students to our operations. Looking for a summer work opportunity? Check out our Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages to see where you can find us on campus, sign up for job alerts, and view current student and new grad opportunities.